Bohemian Rhapsody is a foot-stomping celebration of Queen, their music and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury. Freddie defied stereotypes and shattered convention to become one of the most beloved entertainers on the planet. The film traces the meteoric rise of the band through their iconic songs and revolutionary sound.…
The story of a socially popular, powerful and highly respected Protestant priest of St Pauls Church in Colombo, and sought after Exorcist, Father Matthew Peries, who in the late 1970's, conspired with his mistress, to murder his wife and the mistress's husband, by poisoning the victims with gradual over doses…
Taking place six years after saving the arcade from Turbo's vengeance, the Sugar Rush arcade cabinet has broken, forcing Ralph and Vanellope to travel to the Internet via the newly-installed Wi-Fi router in Litwak's Arcade to retrieve the piece capable of saving the game.
Robin of Loxley (Taron Egerton) a war-hardened Crusader and his Moorish commander (Jamie Foxx) mount an audacious revolt against the corrupt English crown in a thrilling action-adventure packed with gritty battlefield exploits, mind-blowing fight choreography, and a timeless romance.
For their eighth fully animated feature, Illumination and Universal Pictures present The Grinch, based on Dr. Seuss' beloved holiday classic. The Grinch tells the story of a cynical grump who goes on a mission to steal Christmas, only to have his heart changed by a young girl's generous holiday spirit.…
Seasoned musician Jackson Maine (Bradley Cooper) discovers-and falls in love with-struggling artist Ally (Gaga). She has just about given up on her dream to make it big as a singer - until Jack coaxes her into the spotlight. But even as Ally's career takes off, the personal side of their…
JOHNNY ENGLISH STRIKES AGAIN is the third installment of the Johnny English comedy series, with Rowan Atkinson returning as the much loved accidental secret agent. The new adventure begins when a cyber-attack reveals the identity of all active undercover agents in Britain, leaving Johnny English as the Secret Service's last…
1. The offer is valid from 01st November to 31st December 2018.( Both days inclusive )
2. The offer is open for all Credit Cards issued by DFCC Bank excluding corporate credit cards.
3. The ‘Buy 1 ticket and Get 1 ticket Free’ offer is applicable for purchases made at the following Scope Cinema locations specified below and bookings made through www.scopecinema.com
Liberty Cinema Screen 1 &2
Colombo City Center Screen 2,4,5,6 & Dolby ATMOS excluding VIP Screen
4. DFCC bank credit card holders will get a free packet of butter salt popcorn and a soft drink for bookings made under the promotion at the above locations in person subject to availability. The same will not be applicable for online bookings.
5. Minimum 2 tickets need to be purchased to be eligible for the offer and maximum of 10 tickets including the free tickets per customer.
6. Discount will be provided upfront for tickets purchases at the specified location under clause 3 and the purchases made through www.scopecinemas.com will receive a CashBack for the eligible free tickets subject to a maximum cash back of Rs.5500/- during the promotion period.
7. Eligible cash back will be credited to the account within 4 working days.
8. In order to receive the cashback the cardholder needs to call DFCC call center on 011 2350000 soon after completing the transaction.
9. The offer cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by Scope Cinemas involved in this promotion.
10. DFCC bank accepts no liability for the quality of service provided by Scope Cinemas involved in this promotion.
11. DFCC bank reserves the right to withdraw, modify or change all or any of the rules, terms & conditions applicable to this promotion at any given time without prior notice.
12. The promotion is bound by the terms & conditions of the Scope Cinemas and DFCC bank.
13. If any dispute arises regarding any of the terms and conditions contained herewith, the decision of Scope Cinemas and DFCC shall be final.
14. The general Credit Card terms and conditions will continue to apply.
15. Promotion will not be applicable for commercial use purchases.